| Paralan Corporation was one of the first companies to recognize that 90% of the problems with SCSI Bus installations lie with the cables. To address this problem, Paralan developed its own line of high-quality shielded Quiet Cables™. |
- Are designed specifically for SCSI
- Prevent SCSI cable problems
- Are specified and tested for Slow through Ultra320 SCSI Applications.
- Minimize induced signal noise and cross talk
- Meet the latest ANSI X3T10 SCSI standards, and are CE and FCC Class B tested
SCSI Quiet Cable™ Specifications
The Case for Quiet Cables™
SCSI Cables: More Than a Couple of Connectors and a Few Pieces of Wire
SCSI Cable Cautions
50-pinout SE and HVD
68-pinout SE and HVD
PDF version of this data sheet.